The application for controlling all risks and their consequences in the company
Comprehensively document, assess, control, recognize risks and consequences at an early stage and mastering measures to reduce them - means saving money and improving compliance.
Risk management today is one of the most important management tools in a modern digital enterprise. The environment for companies is becoming increasingly dynamic and therefore requires agile management systems. Early detection of risks and possible consequences as well as their dependencies becomes more and more essential. The permanent assessment of risks from a quantitative as well as a qualitative point of view allows the modern leadership to act with comprehensive measures and less and less to react to incidents.
TopEase® offers structured, networked and sustainable risk management for different target groups and types of risk (IT-, cyber-, emergency-, legal-, financial-, personnel-, system-, information-, security-risks, etc.) in the company. Through integration, unnecessary, redundant maintenance of information can be avoided.
With TopEase®, all types of risks can be documented, maintained, evaluated, measured, controlled and changed in a redundant and comprehensible manner. By means of an interactive web application, risks and measures can also be maintained and evaluated on the go.
Visibility, mobility, flexibility, integrity and quality are ensured by TopEase® 24/7, 365 days.
- ✔ Risks can be comprehensively and redundantly documented, maintained, evaluated, measured, controlled and changed.
- ✔ Risks can be linked to all architectural assets (processes, organizational units, systems, applications, infrastructure, logistics,
- equipment, contracts, suppliers, etc.).
- ✔ Risks can be comprehensibly changed and managed through an integrated workflow.
- ✔ Integration with the Internal Control System [ICS] is fully guaranteed.
- ✔ Integration with process management is comprehensively guaranteed.
- ✔ The magic triangle (process, control, risk) is supported in all facets.
- ✔ Comprehensive definition of risk governance and automatic measurement of targets (KRI).
- ✔ Modeling and documenting dependencies on regulations, laws, contracts and their interpretations.
- ✔ Visualization of current, planned and target risk positions as well as possible reducing scenarios.
- ✔ Visualization of risks as a freely definable risk map.
... please fill out the request for more information ...