The Web-Solution for monitoring risks, measures, and resilience
TOPEASE® Resilience [Check] supports the analysis, evaluation, control, assessment, monitoring of risks and consequences, the measures and resilience. The focus is primarily on assessing threats to continuity and stability in relation to crisis prevention and management, so that the resilience and future viability of a company can be guaranteed in the long term.
Cyber incidents are increasing exponentially, are an act of terrorism, lead to data loss and cost companies a lot of money! Business interruptions due to supply chain problems, staff shortages, application or infrastructure failures, damage your reputation and are very expensive! Pandemic and its aftermath will permanently reduce your profit! Regulatory changes that are not implemented correctly mean a lot of trouble! Increased tax revenues, inflation fueled by crises, high energy costs and supply bottlenecks are consequences that simply have to be accepted. All these facts weigh on the resilience of a company!
- For this reason, resilience monitoring is a top leadership priority! –
Digitization and automation in corporate management (quick, easy, inexpensive) enable risks to be identified and managed at an early stage and to stabilize resilience [fragility, stability, continuity]!
With the TopEase® Web-Solution Resilience [Check] you can:
- ✔ find the right risks and document them comprehensively in a workflow-controlled manner,
- ✔ map the risks and record the consequences (collaboration management),/li>
- ✔ manage the risk governance,
- ✔ allocate the risks to one or more hazards,
- ✔ carry out a cause effect analyses and impact analysis,
- ✔ quantify the damage potential,
- ✔ assess the risks according to stability and continuity (matrix),
- ✔ create measures and manage them based on workflows
- ✔ calculate resilience [fragility and need for action],
- ✔ consolidated assessments in real time,
- ✔ use the results and findings from assessments to reduce risks.
... please fill out the request for more information ...