The application for documentation and evaluation of all controls
Comprehensively documenting, assessing and improving controls increases efficiency and effectiveness in corporate management and transformation.
Control systems [ICS] are becoming increasingly important for a company. This is not only due to the fact that the authorities and control bodies (audit, internal / external audit) are registering more and more claims, but in a digitized world, this information is increasingly used for comprehensive control. Controls and their permanent or cyclical evaluation provide valuable information about ongoing operations as well as about upcoming changes.
TopEase® offers a structured, sustainable control management for different target groups and topics of a company (IT, security, finance, legal, etc.). Integration eliminates unnecessary, redundant maintenance. With TopEase®, all types of controls can be documented, maintained, evaluated, measured, controlled and changed in a redundant and comprehensible manner. This does not only apply to key controls, which are linked to processes and evaluated using a classic ICS. On the one hand, controls can be evaluated manually by questionnaires but also semi-automatically or even fully automatically. This rating is not technologically justified, but depends on the maturity of the company.
Visibility, mobility, flexibility, integrity and quality are ensured by TopEase® 24/7, 365 days.
- ✔ Controls can be documented, maintained, evaluated, measured, controlled and changed comprehensively and without redundancy.
- ✔ Controls can be linked to all assets (processes, organizational units, systems, applications, infrastructure,
- logistics, equipment, contracts,suppliers, etc.).
- ✔ Integration with risk management is comprehensively guaranteed.
- ✔ Integration with process management is comprehensively guaranteed.
- ✔ The magic triangle (process, control, risk) is supported in all facets.
- ✔ Comprehensive definition of governance and manual or automatic measurement of control requirements.
- ✔ Modeling and documenting dependencies on regulations, laws, contracts and their interpretations.
- ✔ Controls can be comprehensibly changed and managed through integrated workflow.
- ✔ Evaluation of the assessments medium risk control matrix including planned measures.
... please fill out the request for more information ...